Posts Tagged Writing Groups
If you’d like to share your poetry and fiction with other people, hear others’ work and find constructive criticism and instruction in a supportive atmosphere then a writing group is just the thing for you. There are 26 writers groups across Cumbria, so there’s bound to be one near you – download our list of groups […]
Welcome to the New Writing Cumbria website - a resource for writers and readers managed by Eden Arts.
We hope YOU will contribute to the site too by sending us your news and views and by commenting on the posts on the site. Dig deep, and enjoy!
What's OnApr24ThuApr25FriApr26SatMay1Thu8:00 pm Speakeasy – open mic night, CarlisleSpeakeasy – open mic night, Carl…May 1 @ 8:00 pm – 10:30 pmIt’s back. The newly formed Source Collective have announced that the first Thursday of the month is Speakeasy night. Come and read, come and [...]May6Tue7:30 pm Poetry Reading: Fleur Adcock & Neil CurryPoetry Reading: Fleur Adcock & N…May 6 @ 7:30 pm – 9:00 pmShareMay8ThuMay15Thu
View Calendar Add Add
New Writing Cumbria
- A Classic Conundrum April 20, 2014
- Ordinary Arcane Skills – or white sliced bread & baked beans…. April 13, 2014
- Strong Accents April 6, 2014
- What would you like to see on Esmeralda’s? Survey Time! April 19, 2014
- Cats, bells and old oak trees April 14, 2014
- Our history gets a look-in on BBC Radio Cumbria April 1, 2014