Posts Tagged Writing Groups
If you’d like to share your poetry and fiction with other people, hear others’ work and find constructive criticism and instruction in a supportive atmosphere then a writing group is just the thing for you. There are 26 writers groups across Cumbria, so there’s bound to be one near you – download our list of groups [...]
Welcome to the New Writing Cumbria website - a resource for writers and readers managed by Eden Arts.
We hope YOU will contribute to the site too by sending us your news and views and by commenting on the posts on the site. Dig deep, and enjoy!
View Calendar Add Add
New Writing Cumbria
- Poetry in Progress - Haida Mythology March 10, 2014
- Wine in a Beatnik Bookshop - Breakfast at Hogwarts March 8, 2014
- The Wordsworth Bookshop - a great independent! March 5, 2014
- The Honest Writer February 27, 2014
- Mad Marmalade on Fire February 24, 2014
- Words by the Water Festival, Live at Keswick, Cumbria – March 2014 February 10, 2014
- Land Keepers Exhibition February 10, 2014
- That single tree December 17, 2013
- Heaven, or Hell? Up close to the world’s third highest peak. October 28, 2013