Posts Tagged multimedia
Alston Moor artist Jules Cadie has put an empty shop window in Alston’s Market Square to good use with his installation TRANSITION, which features Jules’ own art work and incorporates the poem A Treasure by Alston-based award-winning poet Josephine Dickinson (from her collection Scarberry Hill, Rialto 2001) Jules lives on the edge of Alston Moor [...]
Welcome to the New Writing Cumbria website - a resource for writers and readers managed by Eden Arts.
We hope YOU will contribute to the site too by sending us your news and views and by commenting on the posts on the site. Dig deep, and enjoy!
What's OnApr24Wed9:30 am Exhibition – Dorothy Wordsworth: The Wonders of the Everyday – Grasmere (until 5 January)Exhibition – Dorothy Wordsworth:…Apr 24 @ 9:30 am – Jan 5 @ 5:30 pmOver the last 100 years, Dorothy Wordsworth has been increasingly seen as vital to William Wordsworth’s creative imagination. This exhibition is the first ever [...]Jan2ThuJan6MonJan7TueJan15WedFeb4TueFeb6ThuFeb19Wed
View Calendar Add Add
New Writing Cumbria
- Popular History Abhors a Vacuum, but Accurate Historians Can’t November 18, 2013
- The Crosby Garrett Helmet Comes Home! November 1, 2013
- Viking Cumbria: The Ormside Bowl September 5, 2013
- Heaven, or Hell? Up close to the world’s third highest peak. October 28, 2013
- The Invisible Third October 25, 2013
- Just to get out of the house … October 8, 2013